1. Sales Coordinator:
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing quotations, submissions, certificates, and evaluating technical details/project requirements.
- Supporting sales representatives and contacts with sales-related activities and managing their schedules.
- Managing emergency calls, messages, and emails from customers, answering their questions, and complying with their needs.
- Respond to customer complaints and provide after-sales support where needed.
- Staying up to date with the latest markets and industries and finding a unique way to make company products and services as attractive as possible to potential customers.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing inquiries, and delivery are handled appropriately.
- Attend events and conferences to present our products.
- Develop and maintain complementary systems to maintain sales records and project details.
Full Job Description:
- Emergency Hiring Seekers An important job needs to apply
- .He should have a Bachelor’s degree
- .We are looking for experienced candidates to work in the backup parts store
- .He should have information in the MS office must
- . Inventory knowledge is beneficial
- Emergency Employment;
- A MOH-licensed Endodontist is required for a medical team in Sharjah
- Types of Jobs: Full-Time, Contract
- Salary: From AED15,000.00 per month
New Task In Sharjah, In addition to typing, delivering, and editing, he performs tasks such as record keeping, linking conferences and conferences, linking unsolicited emails, and handling specific tasks. Also, it solves unusual connections and combines highly confidential and soft data.
- Company Name: Alpha Group
- Post: Assistant Director of Operations
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Eligibility: Any Graduate
- Work experience: New
- Salary: AED2952 to AED5456 Monthly
- Industry: Private
- Workplace: Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
- Working Hours: 8 hours
- Work remotely: No.
Also known as event organizers or project coordinators, the coordinators are responsible for ensuring that activities or events are carried out effectively in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders to integrate resources, information, and services. We need a highly organized and affiliate coordinator who will oversee operations and event management. The consultant will also be responsible for communicating with clients, liaising with vendors, and working with various employees to complete a specific task.
To be successful as a consultant you must have excellent communication skills and a love of planning. A good consultant manages project schedules carefully and thinks of his or her feet to solve any issues that arise. The Coordinator, or Project Coordinator, is responsible for helping oversee the successful completion of projects and events. Their responsibilities include performing special duties, managing a staff team, and establishing relationships.
Job In Sharjah For Indian Female Fresher:
Job Responsibilities: New Female Jobs in Sharjah
Salary: 3000 per month
Company: ICARE Clinic – Oasis Center
New Tasks for Women in Sharjah: Data clerks are responsible for capturing large amounts of data from multiple sources on a website that ensures all required information is entered and maintained. In addition, the clerks who submit the data must verify and organize the data as required. In addition to the basic data entry function, many data entry clerks also perform other common office functions such as scanning documents and answering calls.
Data entry clerks must have a high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED). Much training for data entry clerks takes place in the workplace. Apart from that they must have computer skills and a keen eye and have fast typing skills. We need the Data Entry Clerk to type information on our website from the manuscript. A good candidate will be a computer expert and a fast publisher with a keen eye for details. You will report to the data.
Women’s Office Assistant:
The office assistants handle the organizational and pastoral support functions. This may include editing files, scheduling appointments, copying, proofreading, hospitality, and more, depending on the company and its requirements.
Our company is looking for an office assistant who will be responsible for handling missionary activities in our office. You will be responsible for incoming calls and other communications, greeting customers and visitors, as well as managing files, updating papers and other documents, and performing other normal office clerks and messages.
To be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and to master word processing. An interesting person with strong communication skills is also greatly appreciated.