Salesforce Career In Dubai | Jobs From Home In Dubai
Salesforce Career In Dubai:
- Senior Salesforce Developer:
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will work as part of an agile team to deliver industry-leading applications on the Salesforce platform and contribute to the development of the Publicis Sapient Salesforce practice.
Providing technical guidance and leadership in the development team:
- Be responsible for the robustness, scalability, and reusability of code developed by the team
- Run technical workshops and ensure that technical requirements are properly identified and gathered
- Estimate, design and oversee large development stories, complex integrations, and epics
- Oversee the assignment of stories and tasks within the team
- Ensure the team properly tracks stories, epics, estimates, and development activities
- Proactively identify, address and mitigate technical risks and obstacles
- Enforce technical standards, train and coach developers and other team members
- Discuss technical solutions and complex integrations with key project participants
2. Salesforce Developer:
We are looking for a new Salesforce Developer to join our team. This is a full-time remote work opportunity based on a contract (6 months-1 a year) with a good possibility of extension or conversion.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years of experience delivering end-to-end Salesforce solutions. They will build a growing reputation in the local Salesforce market and bring a growing professional network and good alliances to the Salesforce ecosystem.
You will work in a team that will report to the Salesforce Delivery Services leadership team and be an integral part of the team
As a Salesforce Developer, you will play a key role in the following areas:
- Support the leadership and management of the new Salesforce practice by actively participating in the Salesforce delivery team
- Responsible for coaching and developing other junior team members
- Delivering exceptional client service and solutions across the entire market.
Marketing Manager Jobs In Sharjah:
- Sales and Marketing Manager:
Summary of work
- Build and manage a calendar of tactical and non-tactical marketing campaigns, events, and PR coverage.
- Management of a team of real estate consultants, achieving the number of sales.
- Meeting potential clients directly and/or with sales and leasing advisors, providing a full range of services, preparing or assisting in the preparation of proposals, negotiating, finalizing, and securing contracts for signature.
Must have 10-15 years of experience in the UAE with large developer / real estate agencies.
- Marketing Manager:
Objectives of this role: Work with the sales team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally.
Oversee and develop the marketing department, consistently identify sales opportunities within our established client base and drive consistent growth by securing new accounts. Identify short- and long-term planning, budget, and resource needs, including developing and managing the annual marketing budget, profit/loss forecasts, expenses, and other financial considerations.
Jobs From Home In Dubai:
- Work from home on a computer (work from home):
This is your chance to start a long-lasting career with unlimited opportunities. Find the freedom you’ve been looking for by filling out our online application.
- Excellent weekly salary
- Safe working environment
- Multiple shifts are available from early morning to night and no experience is required.
- You will have adequate opportunity for growth
- Easily available part-time – choose the days you want to work
- Commitment to support from within
- Must be able to perform tasks with or without reasonable accommodation
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Assist in the development of a positive, professional, and safe workplace
- No experience, Willingness to train
- Ability to work within accepted delivery times
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to organize concurrent tasks
- Freelance Arabic Translator:
In this role, you will work with our project managers to work on and complete translation projects in either technical marketing, copywriting, or consumer products.
Qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Arabic native speaker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Specializes in one of the above areas
- Attention to detail, spelling, and grammar.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in all situations, especially under tight deadlines.
Candidates MUST also have ONE of the following:
- Degree in Translation, Linguistics, or Language Studies or an equivalent degree that includes significant translation training.