1. Cook Restaurant:
– Helps guide new employees in their workplace.
– Provides food by reviewing recipes; blending, blending, and cooking ingredients; and keeping the kitchen clean.
– Perform cold food production in accordance with the standards specified in the refining guide.
– Maintains cleanliness and transportation, food storage, and facilities.
- Food & Beverage Worker:
Complete closure tasks, which include storing all reusable items, disassembling, cleaning all equipment and premises, replacing equipment, locking refrigerators, replacing items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklists. Set up, maintain, and maintain workspaces.
- Greet customers and provide menus.
- Take orders for food and beverages from customers and place them in the kitchen.
- Make menu recommendations and notify enthusiasts of any offers.
- Bring food and drink to the table when it is ready.
Skills and Needs
- Ability to accept criticism and work effectively under pressure.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The desire to help people.
- Effective listening skills.
- Good memory.
Part-Time Job Restaurant Abu Dhabi:
The waiter is a professional who works in restaurants, bars, hotels, and other food and beverage outlets. They ensure that guests have the best dining experience by providing stellar customer service. They greet guests, take food orders and ensure a smooth connection between the restaurant and the kitchen.
The waiters help restaurant sponsors write their orders, provide the tables with the food they have requested, and arrange the bills at the end of the table meal. The waiters are also responsible for asking customers if they are satisfied with their food and providing any assistance if the customer is not satisfied.
To be successful as a waiter you have to be able to endure long hours and be patient with tough customers. The right waiter expects the needs of the customers and provides all the services in a friendly manner.
- Hiring Organization
- Moses’ Restaurant
Summary of work
Adapt to conditions and increase job responsibilities and responsibilities, which do not necessarily differ in nature from the work originally assigned, which includes redeployment to other departments and facilities as needed, to meet business needs and guest service needs. Providing Food and Beverages to guests at a given station/workplace in a polite, professional, efficient, and flexible manner in line with the standard operating and production standards at any Food & Beverage Stores (Restaurants, Bars, Room Service, Pool Restaurant) to increase visitor satisfaction and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to fully communicate with all hotel services and services provided.
- Provide a dignified, professional, efficient, and flexible service at all times, in accordance with Hotel Performance Standards.
- Fully adapted and adapted to rotation within the various sub-departments of the Food & Beverage Division and any other Department.
3. General Accountant:
The accountant must have a bachelor’s degree in trade and food/hospitality experience. Performance Responsibilities: Manage all accounting activities Prepare budget forecasts Publish financial statements on time. Manage annual, quarterly and annual closing Coordinate paid and received accounts Verify bank payments on time. Calculate taxes and adjust your taxes Manage balance sheets and profits.
Ibrahimi Restaurant Abu Dhabi Job Vacancies:
1. Banquets Server:
In a healthy urban community on the water, the Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi on Al Maryah Island welcomes guests with bright, open spaces, which include an expansive view of the city sky and the glowing waves of the Arabian Gulf. On the mighty, elaborate Al Maryah Island – Abu Dhabi’s business and lifestyle – Four Seasons is located inside a 34-story glass tower, high-tech and naturally developed.
New complex concepts throughout the hotel define the Four Seasons as Abu Dhabi’s most spectacular waterfront. Combining urban chic with less luxury, we offer 200 light-filled seating, including 38 suites – all with water views. With six creative restaurants and lounge areas, this is Al Alya’s main place for stylish entertainment.
2. Managing Home Owner:
- Ensuring that all departmental records and correspondence are completed on time and accurately.
- Ensuring proper control of key hotel keys.
- Ensure proper management of loss and recovery of Security.
- Ensuring proper demand and control of assets.
- Ensuring appropriate job allocations for housing staff.
- Ensure effective linen control (i.e., recording, retention, etc.)