Student visa in Dubai
Dubai – is a city known for its attractions, Tourist Posters, stylish supermarkets, fine restaurants, luxury hotels, and rich and well-preserved culture. The city offers many beautiful sights and attractions that can be made to attract millions of people every year, from all over the world.
Although it is a family-friendly place, Dubai is also popular among teenagers and caterers. However, before you get excited and start planning your vacation in Dubai, you need to check if you need a Dubai or UAE visa.
How to get a student visa in Dubai:
Student Visas are issued for 60 days and can be renewed twice for the same period. Students must be enrolled in one of the UAE universities and must receive health insurance.
Who is on the student visa?
Student visa for a university or college student studying in the UAE. The student must be at least 18 years old.
Essential requirements for a student visa:
- To obtain a new student visa, an applicant must obtain an official letter of acceptance from the university where he or she is studying. For older students, a continuing education certificate is required. Other requirements include:
- Passing the health suitability test
- Visa sponsor, either the university itself or a parent or relative
- The approval of the appropriate Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA).
What is the validity of a student visa?
In the meantime, a student visa is issued for a period of one year, at a time, which is renewed at the same time as official proof of further research conducted at a qualified higher education institution in the UAE where the student is admitted.
Who can issue a student visa?
Student visas in the UAE can be protected by citizens who support their children or one of the UAE accredited universities/colleges. Visa applications are processed by visa authorities represented by the General Department of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Affairs at each emirate.
How can universities and colleges protect their students’ visas?
UAE accredited universities and colleges can secure visas for their students whether international students or students already living in the UAE. Students should consult the terms and conditions listed for each university or college to know the specific requirements for admission and the visa process.
Admission to one of the UAE universities does not guarantee a visa. Visa issuance is subject to certain requirements, which include the successful completion of medical suitability, safety check, and GDRFA accreditation at the appropriate emirate. These are the available channels for applying for a student visa in the UAE.
- Valid passport.
- Four Passports Copies.
- Twelve passport-size photographs with a white background.
- The Admission Certificate has been obtained by a UAE university.
- Student Bank Statement.
- Lease agreement.
As mentioned earlier, a tourist visa to Dubai can be used online. Once the application has been reviewed and approved, you will receive your valid visa to go to the UAE in your email.
You must take a print for this visa and produce it along with your passport and plane tickets at the airport. The standard time to get a Dubai visa is 3-4 days. However, you can also go for a quick visa, where you will get your visa within a few hours at an additional cost.
You can apply for entry into the UAE and a residency visa using: ICA UAE on Apple and Android Channels.
Apply for a UAE visa online
- GDRFA Dubai on Google Play and App Store.
- ICA Channels on Google Play and App Store.
- Dubai Now on Google Play and App Store.
- The sponsor must have a visitor’s arrival date and flight details, as well as a copy of the first few pages of the visitor’s passport that must be valid for at least 3 months.
- German citizens can obtain a 1- or 2-year multiple entry visa from the UAE Embassy in Germany. The client is not required. The maximum stay may not exceed 3 months per year.
- US citizens can obtain a one-to-10 (10) year-long (Free) visa entry visa from the US Embassy in the USA. A sponsor is required. Maximum stay time can not exceed 6 months per visit.
- UK citizens can get one to 2 years visa (Frequent) visas at the UAE Embassy in Great Britain. A sponsor is required. Maximum stay time can not exceed 6 months per visit.