Dubai Visa Check by Passport Number Only:
If you only wish to track the status of your visa with your passport number, you can use the ICA service here: https://beta.smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity
This allows visa owners to check the status and legality of their visas. However, this service can only be used once your visa has been issued, not when it is still being processed.
“We can only check the status of the visa status and legitimacy of the scheme once the visa has been issued – either for a stay or for a visa visit. Once you have visited the link, we offer you two options to test for a ‘visa’ visa or ‘residence’ visa, which is for a residence visa or travel visa. A residence visa can only be considered after the visa has been stamped on your passport. If you have a visa or a tourist visa issued, you can choose an e-visa, ”said Muhammad.
Step 1: Visit https://beta.smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity
Step 2: Select ‘Search for Passport Information’.
Step 3: When inquiring about your residence visa, select ‘Residence’. If you have a visiting visa or an e-visa / entry permit, select ‘Visa’.
Step 4: Enter your passport number, passport expiration date, and nationality.
Step 5: Check the captcha box to verify your identity and click ‘Search’.
The system will provide you with information such as visa file number, Combined ID number, visa status, issue date, and expiration date.
- For Dubai visas, contact the Amer service at the toll-free number 800 5111 if you live in the UAE. If you are outside the UAE, call Amer toll-free + 9714-313-9999. For more information, please contact UAE Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
- To check your visa status, here is what you need to do:
- Visit the site: https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity.
- Click on the “Passport Information” tab.
- Select “Visa”
- Enter your passport number and Passport Expiration Date.
- Choose your nationality.
A visa is a very important document for foreign nationals in the UAE. Not only does it guarantee your legitimacy as a citizen, but it is necessary if you need to rent a residence or find a villa to rent in Dubai, apply for a dependent visa, and so on.
Thankfully, the UAE Government has an official website to help you access visa-related services. To check the validity of your UAE visa using this method, you need your passport number.
- It is easy to verify your location with these UAE visa-check online services
- Here’s how to check out the UAE residency visa online. This is also a service you need to use if you want a “Dubai visa with a passport number”.
- Visit the site: https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity
- Select “Change Language” and click on English
- Click on the “Passport Details” tab.
- Select “Visa” or “Residence” depending on your visa type
- Enter your passport number and passport expiration date
- Select your nationality from the drop-down menu
- Check the captcha checkbox before clicking the search tab
- If the information provided is correct, the page will show all your visa details including the UAE visa expiration date.
CHECK DUBAI VISA STATUS USING GDRFA PORTAL
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) is responsible for dealing with all UAE visa-related laws, applications, questions, and concerns. To date, only Dubai has a separate website that allows you to check your UAE visa status online.
GDRFA DUBAI Website
Verify visa status wherever you want, whenever you want with a Dubai visa status check
If you live in Dubai, here’s how to check the UAE visa status using the GDRFA website.
Visit link: http://www.gdrfa.ae/portal/pls/portal/INIMM_DB.DBPK_VISAVALIDITY.Query_VisaValidity
Select “Residence Qualifications” from the drop-down menu as the desired service for your UAE visa application
Enter your residential file number using the year of your release. You can find the residential file number on the visa page in your passport.
Next, enter your first name, such as your passport, and select your gender
Specify your correct birthday in dd-mm-yyyy format
Enter the Captcha code in the specified bar and then click “Submit”
As all your details are properly filed, your visa eligibility details will appear in green, below your submission form. Details will include the expiration date of your UAE visa, your name, date of birth, nationality, and gender.