HOW TO CHECK UAE VISA STATUS ONLINE
A visa is an extremely important document for UAE residents. Not only does it confirm your legitimacy as a resident, but it is also required if you need to rent an apartment or find a villa for rent in Dubai, apply for a dependent visa, and more.
Fortunately, the UAE government has an official portal to help you access visa-related services. To check the validity of your UAE residence visa using this method, you need a passport number.
It is easy to confirm the validity of your stay with these online UAE visa check services
Here’s how you can check your UAE residency visa status online. This is also the service you must use if you are looking for a “Dubai visa check by passport number”.
Visit the portal: https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity
- Select “Change Language” and click English
- Click on the “Passport Information” tab.
- Select “Visa” or “Residency” depending on your visa type
- Enter your passport number and passport expiry date
- Select your nationality from the drop-down menu
- Check the captcha box before clicking on the search tab
- If the information entered is correct, the page will display all your visa details including the expiry date of your UAE visa.
CHECK DUBAI VISA STATUS WITH GDRFA PORTAL:
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs (GDRFA) is tasked with dealing with and responding to all UAE visa rules, applications, queries, and concerns. So far, only Dubai has a separate portal that allows you to check the status of visas to the UAE online.
- online confirmation of visa validity
- Confirm your visa status anywhere and anytime with the Dubai Visa Status Checker
- If you live in Dubai, here’s how you can check your UAE visa status using the GDRFA website.
- Visit the link: http://www.gdrfa.ae/portal/pls/portal/INIMM_DB.DBPK_VISAVALIDITY.Query_VisaValidity
- Select “Validity of Stay” from the drop-down menu as the service you are looking for for your UAE visa inquiry
- Enter the number of your residence file with the year of issue. You can find the residence registration number on the visa page of your passport.
- Next, enter your first name according to your passport and select your gender
- Enter the correct date of birth in the format dd-mm-yyyy
- Enter the Captcha code in the provided bar and click “Submit”
- As all your information is entered correctly, your visa validity information will appear in green below the application form. Details will include your UAE visa expiry date, your name, date of birth, nationality, and gender.
How Much Dubai Visa From Nigeria:
Eligibility for a 30-day visit
If you are a passport holder of the country or territory listed below, no advance visa is required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International Airport and proceed to immigration.
Eligibility For 90-day Visit:
If you hold a passport from one of the countries or territories listed below, your passport will be stamped with a 90-day multiple-entry visa that is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and for a total stay of 90 days. Citizens of the European countries listed below are also eligible to apply for a pre-arranged visitor visa if their 90-day visa has been fully used upon arrival.
Eligibility for 180-day visitation:
If you hold a Mexican passport, you are entitled to a multiple-entry 180-day visa valid for 6 months from the date of issue and for a total stay of 180 days.
Dubai immigration procedures
As an additional security measure, immigration authorities at Dubai International now conduct random eye checks on visitors to Dubai.
Visitors who have been asked to undergo vision screening are required to present a hard copy of their visa or a hard copy of the visa number confirmation page at the screening desk. If you do not have a copy with you, there is a fee of AED 30 per copy – payable in AED only.
Please check your visa requirements before traveling to the UAE and ensure that you have a valid visa if required or that your passport must be valid for a minimum period of time. Holders of non-standard passports and travel documents may also have different entry requirements: find out if you need to apply for a visa and other passport requirements.
UAE Dirham To Pakistani Rupees Today:
1 AED = 65.0969 PKR