German-Speaking Job in Dubai | Native German language teachers
German-Speaking Job in Dubai
In 2022, the average salary in Dubai is about 21,500 AED (United Arab Emirates Dirham) per month. That’s $5,853.54 per month, based on July 2022 exchange rates.
The average salary in Dubai is AED 16,775 per month6 — that’s roughly $4,570. In the US, the average monthly income is $3,9007. However, the cost of living in Dubai is quite high – although not as high as in cities like New York.
1. Sales Manager (German speaking):
Sobha Realty is an international luxury developer committed to redefining the art of living through sustainable communities. Founded in 1976 as an interior decoration business by PNC Menon, the company has grown its presence through developments and investments in the UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Brunei, and India and continues to grow year on year. Over the past four decades, Sobha Realty has also redefined the real estate value chain by leveraging its in-house conceptualization, design, and development capabilities.
Job profile: Sales manager
Sobha considers its employees as valuable assets and aims to continuously grow and develop their skills. We want to expand his sales team by adding resources that understand and meet customer needs, solve their problems quickly and consistently deliver a positive customer experience. The Sales Manager is expected to build long-term, profitable relationships with clients and always strive to find products that best suit the specific needs of individual clients.
2. German English-speaking tour guide:
- A licensed tour guide is required to join the tour company immediately; training will be provided.
- Having a guide license is a must
- Languages (fluent German / fluent English).
- Types of employment: full-time, permanent
- Salary: AED 4,000.00 – AED 6,000.00 per month
- Language: German (required)
- English (required)
- Guide License (required)
3. Customer Success Manager – German speaking:
- Experiences: 3 – 4 years
- Instead of work: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Education: Bachelor of Commerce (Commerce)
- Nationality: Any nationality
- Genus: Not specified
- Vacancy: 1 Free place
At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with the customers who depend on them. We are a fast-growing SaaS company that empowers you to take charge of your career.
What will you do:
- Fostering success within your portfolio of accounts by acting as an internal advocate.
- Building and maintaining deep-rooted relationships with your customers.
- Increasing retention through measures related to identified risks.
- We advise your customers how our solution can help them achieve their goals.
- Optimizing the commercial results of your accounts.
What to bring:
- At least 1 year of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or Relationship Management.
- High professional/(almost) native level of English and German. Any other (B2+) European language: Dutch, French, Italian, Danish, or Swedish is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Customer-centric thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum requirement).
What you get:
- Hybrid work model 4 days from the office, 1 day from home.
- Up to 3 weeks of work from anywhere per year.
- Global and customized team onboarding program (9.1/10 rated by previous new hires).
- Wednesday lunch at the office.
Who we are:
- Entrepreneurial. Sana Commerce exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought it to life.
- Results management. We also know that results orientation means more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in achieving their goals.
- Customer-oriented. We are in it for our customers for the long haul. In good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Collective spirit. At Sana Commerce, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning to think. The people at Sana Commerce are constantly striving to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
Job descriptions can be difficult to interpret. We strongly encourage you to apply if you feel you are a good fit for this role. While you may not tick all the boxes, please explain your motivation for the Customer Success Manager role in your cover letter.
4. Native German language teachers:
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Place of work: Abu Dhabi, Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Education: Any Graduation
- Nationality: Any nationality
- Gender: Not specified
- Vacancy: 1 Vacancy
- Those who are native German instructors
- Those who are qualified and experienced in teaching
- Those who are interested in teaching their native language to other speakers
- Those who have a relevant teaching degree or certification
Required skills and experience:
- Experience with adults and young learners
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to demonstrate patience and diplomacy when dealing with students of different cultures and ages
- Flexible hours (especially evenings and weekends)
- Energetic and enthusiastic
It is essential that our team members have the ability to deliver results and the talent to innovate within the unique culture of the Eton Institute. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with passion and drive who are passionate about performing at their best.