- Airport Services Agent:
PURPOSE OF THE WORK
Working under senior airport services colleagues, representing Emirates, and improving passenger services for both arriving and departing passengers. Ensure all operational criteria are met within established timeframes as per criteria established by company business, safety and security policies, standards, and procedures.
- a) Provide assistance to passengers upon arrival and departure and ensure that high-quality and professional passenger service is maintained at all times. These include ascertaining the requirements of different categories of passengers such as unaccompanied minors, passengers with reduced mobility, etc. ensuring appropriate special services and facilities that meet the special service requirements of passengers.
- b) Coordinate the airport operation of chauffeured limousines for eligible passengers upon arrival and open the Emirates arrivals information desk.
- c) Monitor immigration issues on arrival, obtain the relevant documentation and report them to ensure compliance with all procedures with respect to travel, immigration, and security regulations.
- d) Monitor check-in including ‘queue combing’ to keep passengers informed of delay checks, identify and prioritize premium passengers and ensure service standards are met.
- e) Assist in the preparation and completion of pre-flight and in-flight documentation and statistical information to ensure that all data is accurately accounted for.
- Customer service representative – part-time:
There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We are on our way to becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared goal – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is more than getting people from one place to another. It also means that as a global company, operating in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live, and fly.
Travel: Fly United for free—domestic and international—and bring your friends and family!
Flexibility: Overtime opportunities and the ability to swap shifts for flexible hours.
Phenomenal benefits: 401(k), retirement plan, health insurance, and employee assistance plan for you and your family.
Build your career: The opportunity to learn and grow into leadership roles with more than half of our leaders starting in operations.
Up to $33.30/hour: Pay increase based on seniority with additional shift differential and overtime compensation.
The main function of the FIA is to enforce laws relating to smuggling, narcotics, currency offenses, aliens, immigration and passports, and offenses having interprovincial implications.
- Posts in various wings of FIA
- If you search for the keyword ”jobs FIA gov pk”, you can find job vacancies in one of the wings of FIA. All the specialized divisions of the Federal Bureau of Investigation are listed below to enhance your knowledge.
- ECONOMIC CRIME
- AGAINST HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND SMUGGLING
- INTEGRATED BORDER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- FIA ACADEMY
- AGAINST TERRORISM
Rules and conditions:
Applications that are incomplete in any respect or received after the due date will not be considered.
Candidates will have to submit all original documents at the time of the interview.
The organization has the right to delay or cancel the entire recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to interviews.
No TA/DA will be admissible for interview/selection.
No manual application will be accepted.
Online Teaching jobs National Career Service:
Today, we cannot talk about traditional education as a link essay help to progress or as a model to be followed to achieve the goals and objectives proposed at various levels both nationally and internationally. As educators, when we look beyond the traditional, we find changes that range from the teaching process, the learning process, and the way content is delivered to students, to how that content is fed back and used to transform our society.
Education, the teaching process, and the learning process need to be seen at the present time beyond mere instruction; Today, it is not the instructor who takes full control of the process, but the student who directs and motivates part of this process, which leads to progress in the ever-renewable future.
“I prefer the term instructional strategy to the term instructional methods, the instructional strategy seems to refer more to principle-based planning of teaching and learning and places more emphasis on teacher judgment.”