Dubai Visa in USA | Types of Dubai Visas in USA:
Dubai Visa in USA
Dubai is increasingly attracting more and more customers, tourists, entrepreneurs, and job seekers. Sheikh Maktoum’s vision and hard work made Dubai the most popular destination. It is also often called the city with zero crime, the fastest growing tourist destination, the city of skyscrapers, the city of gold, the city of dreams, the new land of the rising sun, etc. This emirate is brimming with confidence, vibrancy, and dynamism.
If you’re traveling or stopping over in Dubai with Emirates, you can apply and receive your UAE visa completely online without having to present your passport for stamping. You can apply for a UAE visa through our booking manager after you book your Emirates flight. VFS processing fees apply.
Types of Dubai Visas in USA:
For an arrival visa:
Passport holders of the countries listed below can obtain a visa on arrival valid for 30 days:
GCC citizens see Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, and Kuwait, and enter the UAE with valid passports.
Dubai residents can apply for a 30 or 90-day non-renewable visitor visa for a spouse or blood relative.
Emiratis are allowed to sponsor visas for visiting friends with the approval of the authorities.
All nationalities can enter the UAE on a tourist visa. Tourist visas are for 30 days, they can be extended once by 30 days.
Student visas are granted for 60 days and can be extended twice for a similar period. Students must be registered at one of the universities in the UAE and must obtain health insurance.
A residence visa is issued to persons who intend to reside indefinitely with a person who is already a resident. It is issued to a direct relative of the resident for 3 years. The residence visa becomes invalid if the resident stays outside the UAE for more than six months.
A Dubai visa is issued to foreign investors who enter into partnership agreements with local residents for a period of 3 years. A foreign investor must hold a minimum equity share of AED 70,000.
A Dubai visa is issued to a foreign national by the immigration department of a company in the United Arab Emirates with the approval of the Ministry of Labour. When an employee has entered the UAE on a work visa, the sponsoring company will arrange for that visa to be converted to a residence visa.
Multiple entry visas:
Dubai visa for business travelers who are frequent visitors to the UAE and who have a relationship with a reputable company here can get a multiple entry visa. This is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. However, each visit must not exceed 14 days.
Visa for exhibitions and conferences:
A Dubai visa for attending conferences, exhibitions, or festivals can be obtained for 30 days. It is unrecoverable.
A Dubai visa for the purpose of temporary work in the UAE can be obtained for a maximum of 180 days. It can be extended for another 180 days. To obtain a visa, the applicant must obtain permission from the Ministry of Labour.
Dubai Visa Requirements:
- Passport and 2 copies
- 4 photos
- Duplicate application form
- A letter or fax from the sponsor in the UAE to the relevant embassy
- A letter from the applicant’s company plus a photocopy
- The sponsor should have the visitor’s arrival date and flight details and a photocopy of the first few pages of the visitor’s passport, which should be valid for at least 3 months.
- German citizens can obtain a multiple entry visa for 1 or 2 years from the UAE Embassy in Germany. Sponsor not required. The maximum length of stay may not exceed 3 months a year.
- US citizens can obtain a multiple entry visa for 1 to 10 years (free) from the UAE Embassy in the US. A sponsor is required. The maximum length of stay may not exceed 6 months per visit.
- UK citizens can obtain a 1-2 year multiple entry visas (free) from the UAE Embassy in the UK. A sponsor is required. The maximum length of stay may not exceed 6 months per visit.
Pros and cons:
- Different types of Dubai visas are valid for 14 to 60 days from the date of issue. The visitor must enter the country before this period or the visa will expire.
- If a Dubai visa is valid for 30 days, it does not mean 1 month, because a month can contain 31 days. Another day of overstaying may cost you AED 100.
- You do not need to travel to Kish Island in Iran to change your Visit Visa to Work Permit. Now you can do this by paying a small fee.