Dubai Embassy In Pakistan | Unites the Arab Emirates Careers Job Listings
Dubai Embassy In Pakistan:
- Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Islamabad, Pakistan
- AddressDiplomatic Enclave Plot No. 1-22
- Qaid-e-Azam University Road G-5
Telephone (+92) 51 209 9999
Fax (+92) 51 220 6732
(+92) 51 227 9063
Social media Twitter twitter.com/uaeembassyisb
Office hours Monday-Friday: 08:00-15:00
Head of Mission Hamad Obaid Ibrahim Al Zaabi, Ambassador Consular Services No information available
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE EMBASSY OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES IN ISLAMABAD
The UAE Embassy in Islamabad is located at Diplomatic Enclave Plot No. 1-22, Qaid-e-Azam University Road G-5 and can be contacted by phone at 51 209 9999 and also by email at [email protected] gov. ae and [email protected] The consular department shares the location, phone number, and email address with the embassy.
The embassy is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Embassy offices may be closed on Pakistan and UAE public holidays. Please contact the embassy to confirm opening hours.
VISA, PASSPORT, AND CONSULAR SERVICES
The UAE Embassy in Islamabad can provide a range of consular services such as processing visas and passports and the legalization of documents. For information on what consular services it offers, please contact the office directly.
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES IN PAKISTAN
In addition to the embassy in Islamabad, the United Arab Emirates also has a consulate general in Karachi.
PAKISTAN IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Pakistan has two representations in the United Arab Emirates. These representations include the Embassy in Abu Dhabi and the Consulate General in Dubai.
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AND PAKISTAN ABROAD:
The UAE embassy is one of 234 foreign representations in Pakistan and one of 91 foreign representations in Islamabad. You can find more on the website of the Embassy of Pakistan. The UAE embassy in Islamabad is one of 127 UAE diplomatic and consular representations abroad.
Unites the Arab Emirates Careers Job Listings:
1. Events & Creative Manager:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Events & Creative Manager with a “can do” attitude to develop creative events for award-winning dining concepts.
The Event & Creative Manager will be tasked with designing detailed and exciting annual calendars of events and promotions for his assigned venues in line with the brand identity of our brands with excellent coordination together with the Executive Chef and Operations Senior Management team.
Your creativity, first-class thinking, organizational skills, and views on today’s exciting culinary scene and current trends will be crucial to the shortlisting process.
- Conceptualizing and designing creative ideas, concepts, visual content, and immersive experiences
- Maintaining and improving existing event calendars
- Creating and running successful events throughout the year
- Brainstorming sessions and creative sessions.
- Degree in Marketing or Hospitality Management
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of proven experience in a High-End F&B Group in Dubai
- Amazing personalities and great communication skills
- He will be a genuine person, happy and able to give the best to his teams
- This is the perfect role for a positive and hands-on creative leader.
2. Cluster Sales Manager – Free Time:
Our team is looking for a commercially minded, results-oriented individual who is ready to take a leadership role in business management for the leisure market segment and contribute to the implementation of the overall sales strategy.
You will report to the Cluster Commercial Director and be responsible for the business results of your market segment in line with the Cluster vision and Accor values you will contribute to driving the sales strategy of Novotel, Ibis & Adagio Premium Dubai Al Barsha to achieve ambitious revenue. and business objectives.
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant experience in UAE in Hospitality
- Strong knowledge of business English. Another language will be an advantage
- Computer literacy, ability to use Sales Management System and Opera
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Empathetic and reasonable, able to build an emotional connection with both clients and the team
- Persuasiveness: able to tailor your message to your audience
- Time management: strong planning and organizational skills
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and support diverse talent.
How Does Dubai Visa Look Like:
Visit www.amer.ae: You need to go to the “General Inquiry” page and enter some details such as visa number, date of birth, and other information that is shown on the visa. After submitting this information, you will be told if your visa exists in the system.