Bangalore To Dubai Package
- Stand on the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa at the world-famous peak and witness the artificial blue artificial lake glowing in the sun below you, as well as the mesmerizing view of panoramic views of the entire city.
- Cruise the calm waters flowing right through the heart of Dubai on a dhow and enjoy a delectable dinner amid Dubai’s sparkling skyline dotted with countless skyscrapers
- Catch stunning views of the Dancing Fountains – tiny, gentle sprays dancing to the music and huge spouts thundering into the air, punctuating the melody with a roar
- Soak up the sun, sand, and water at Jumeirah’s white sand beach and satisfy the adventurer in you with numerous water activities such as water skiing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and wakeboarding.
- Get ready for a thrilling desert roller coaster safari in a typical magical desert rolling desert and get your heart racing as you scream your lungs out every time you go down a steep dune
Dubai Package from Bangalore Overview
About the tour:
Embark on an exciting trip to Dubai from Bangalore and make the most of the trip by experiencing the Arabian culture with this package. With its majestic skyscrapers, crisscrossing road network, great restaurants, iconic malls, and ultra-modern architecture, Dubai creates an aura of another universe.
Start your day exploring the city by capturing architectural marvels and prominent destinations such as Zabeel Palace, Dubai Museum, Gold Souk, Sheikh Zayed Road, Palm Island, Atlantis, Kite Beach, and Jumeirah Beach. Enjoy unparalleled luxury with a dreamy dinner and a stunning view of the illuminated Dubai skyline from the deck, a traditional Dhow cruise.
As your journey progresses, visit the largest work of human architecture standing at 828 meters above sea level – the ‘Burj Khalifa’. Gaze in awe at the sleek, glowing glass building and ascend to the 125th floor to capture stunning shots of the city before you. Walk through the aquarium tunnel and get the best experience of the colorful underwater world with 140 underwater species.
Take in the breathtaking view of the mystifying musical fountain swaying in sync with various musical numbers from around the world. Have an amazing time at the amazing sandy beaches of Kite and Jumeirah with fun water activities. Create unforgettable memories as you roam the glittering golden sands in a mesmerizing desert safari and witness a magical sunset followed by an amazing belly dance performance and a delicious BBQ dinner.
Dubai Package From Bangalore Policies.
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
- Refunds in the Thrillophilia wallet will be transferred within 3 business days.
- Cash Refunds once initiated, usually take around 5-7 business days to get transferred to the same account through which the payment is made.
- For confirm booking100% payment at the time of booking.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the date of travel then 15.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy:
- 100.0% of the total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
- Meet our representative at Dubai Airport and be transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
- On the way to the hotel, catch a glimpse of the beautiful city as you pass through fast roads and tall buildings.
- Upon arrival at the hotel, complete the check-in formalities and rest for a while.
- The day is free to relax or explore the places around your hotel.
- You can visit the local market and buy some souvenirs.
- Return back to the hotel, enjoy a delicious meal and rest for the night.